Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I tried to upload my photo for the application but it kept showing up way to small, so I just ended up taking the photo with me to the sheriffs office and let them handle it.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did the online renewal application on 14 Jul.
I noticed that my picture, while appearing upright on my computer, was tilted 90 degrees, on the application but didn't notice until after I paid for the renewal.

Does anyone know if that will cause a rejection or can the license folks manipulate the image to the appropriate orientation?

They can manipulate the photo if need be.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did the online renewal application on 14 Jul.
I noticed that my picture, while appearing upright on my computer, was tilted 90 degrees, on the application but didn't notice until after I paid for the renewal.

Does anyone know if that will cause a rejection or can the license folks manipulate the image to the appropriate orientation?

As a follow-up, I received my license (renewal) today - that's just under 3 weeks from application to receipt...not bad.

Firefighter417

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just to show the current sda time. Online app was completed July 4th card charged the 5th did finger prints the 5th also recived email saying it was processing on the 25 of July card in the mail august 10 card was issued on the 4th of august so that's a quick turn around.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got the renewal "Handgun License" in the mail on the 18th of August,,,
I sent the paperwork, pics, and certified check on the 6th of June.

Yep, patience is a necessary virtue.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom