Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.Farmer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turned in app to TCSO on 1/29. Paid online. Will update when I receive my license.

I see some of you are posting about the date that OSBI received an application, how do you figure that out? Do they send a confirmation email?

First post to the forums BTW. I’m glad someone directed me over here, a lot of good stuff.

UPDATE: Got my email from OSBI on 2/7/2018 saying the application has been transferred from TCSO to OSBI.

ChrisWW

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Submitted my application in Tulsa County on 3/23/18. Will keep y'all updated. In case anyone is curious (I know I was before I went) it only took me maybe ten minutes from the time I walked in the door. I was afraid it would be time consuming but they were great so it's totally doable on your lunch break if needed.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Submitted my application in Tulsa County on 3/23/18. Will keep y'all updated. In case anyone is curious (I know I was before I went) it only took me maybe ten minutes from the time I walked in the door. I was afraid it would be time consuming but they were great so it's totally doable on your lunch break if needed.

My first permit was done at Tulsa County back in 2001 and they were fantastic! They told me they enjoyed working the SDA applications because they were the only people that were cooperative to follow instructions and eager to be fingerprinted.

ChrisWW

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first permit was done at Tulsa County back in 2001 and they were fantastic! They told me they enjoyed working the SDA applications because they were the only people that were cooperative to follow instructions and eager to be fingerprinted.

lol I can honestly say that is one of the few times I can imagine being eager to have that done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom