Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sent mine in Dec.

Felt a bit nonsensical to renew, but I prefer having the validation.

Now, if OSBI will just send the renewal. Shouldn't be as busy as they were before permitless carry passed. But, they seem slower.

They probably cut their office staff that handles OHL's. Its like a call center, they don't want to pay employees to do nothing, so they put enough to keep the que manageable, but never at 0.

hipv125

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How long did it take for OSBI to get your packet? I dropped mine off at the sheriffs last Tuesday. I called yesterday and they said it got mailed out last Tuesday but it still shows as not received on the OSBI website. I also live in OKC so it shouldn’t take any more than one night before it is delivered lol. I know I’m being impatient I just want to make sure it gets where it’s going.

okie ruger shooter

Don't look for no trouble don't receive no trouble
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma is now constitutional carry,i fail to see why people are still jumping thru hoops and paying extorsion money to exercise your rights?

hipv125

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I called the sheriff and they insist they mailed out my package the day it came in 2/8. OSBI emailed me yesterday and said they don’t have it. OSBI said the sheriffs will hold on to them for a few weeks typically before mailing them so hopefully that’s what’s going on. Kind of frustrating but we will see!

Latest posts

Top Bottom