Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still waiting. I've probably got about 2 months left before I receive it.
Same with my wife’s application. I kept resizing it to the required low res photo and it wouldn’t take it so we did everything online and then mailed the paperwork in with a passport photo.

BCurry1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Completed instructor renewal online on April 1st. Approved April 13th. Received card in the mail today April 16th.

I’m impressed. OSBI is getting quick.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes and no. Do need the post counts but also responding to things that interest me. This has definitely been the slowest and most complicated state to get a license so far. Tennessee I applied online, took the class, the instructor sent in the certification and got my license 3 weeks later. Oklahoma is slow at everything government. Getting a out of state license transfer was a nightmare.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
haha...clicking on everything. This is a Constitutional Carry state, no need for a CCW unless you really really want one.

Bet is you spend two straight hours clicking on stuff you'll get that count up to 100

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a need to have a license. I travel to other states quite often so I have to have one for the reciprocity.

And I guarantee you will lose that bet. I never have 2 hours for anything but work. LOL. Not trying to game the system. I already have other means of selling stuff and $30 is not that much money to get a supporting membership and start selling immediately. Was also trying to get connected into the OK shooting community.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
sigh
Get that post count up. Why don't you just pay the $19.95 for a year subscription and then immediately start selling stuff? It'll pay for itself with one sale.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With how you and Trekrok have been such pricks I wouldn't sell on this site to save my life. Wasn't looking to sell right now. I was looking to get involved in a shooting community. Good luck attracting new members acting like a keyboard commando. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom