Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protect

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the 6 of us turned them in on the 21st. I know I saw at least one other packet there waiting besides mine and my wifes, and Clacky hadn't been there yet.

Clacky :thumb: 79 days
Protect :thumb: 78 days
SelfProtectedPrincess :thumb: 78 days
SteveT
TeamAmerica
SteveT's Friend

Remember the SO has 14 days to submit your paper to the OSBI before the 90 days starts. I think we were pretty fortunate not to have to wait 104 days.

clacky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked mine up this morning at 9-something. Only one person was there before me to pick up theirs. Did you pick yours up today, Protect? The name of the person that picked theirs up before me looked extremely familiar. Now that I think of it, I used to work with this person..

Protect

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope we got ours at lunch yesterday, or rather after lunch. We got there around noon and there was a sign saying they were in training until 1pm...

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
CRAP! I knew that it would happen. Today is like day 60 and I just got my rejection notice from the OSBI. Bad prints. Does anybody know, can I just drive up to the OSBI and get them scanned or do I need to make some kind of arrangement first. The letter that I recieved included new print cards and stated that I needed to return to the sheriffs office for reprinting.
Thanks.
Yes you can go directly to the OSBI on Harvey. They will do it electronically the second time and if you sweet talk the tech, (she is really cute), she will have the examiner come down and look them over before you leave. She won't approve them then but will at least look at them to see if they are ok to be used.

Latest posts

Top Bottom