Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned mine in the Friday after Mother's Day, and got my letter in the mail three weeks ago, and just now had the time to pick my license up...WOOT!!!!

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm, not having a good day right now...
I have went back through my credit card bills and it seems that on May 23rd, I was taking my ccw class at H&H. I know that I turned in the application within a week of class completion and that I went to my bank for two cashier's checks to pay the $100 fee and the $25 fee. Problem is, I can't find those two deductions in my bank statements (hard copy or online) or in my check leger:bigeye:
So am I now, or was I then, living in some alternate reality? Was I dreaming the whole thing up? Has the OK county sheriff's office screwed up? Do they wait to cash the checks until closer to the time of the license being issued?
Seems that I will be giving my bank a call tomorrow! Anyone have the contact number for OK County to check the status of our applications?

Thanks,

Latest posts

Top Bottom