Who are your favorite comedians?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite comic of all time was Robin Williams. I loved his sense of humor and his ability to tell a story.

My wife and I have always been big fans of Christopher Titus. We've seen him in person a couple of times and always had a great time. He's become a bit more liberal minded in his act the past few years, but I can mostly get past that because I like most of his humor.

A recent addition to my list of comedians that I really like is Brad Williams. He's A BIG fan of short jokes, but he's freaking hilarious. Look him up, you might like him.
I used to work with a guy who grew up in California and said he went to high school with Robin Williams, and they were good friends for a while. He said he was just like he was on screen, always talked a mile a minute and changed directions on a dime. And funny.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr, and Nate Bargatze the best. I used to watch Ron White but he kinda makes me cringe sometimes. Tom Segura is pretty funny too although he sometimes has a cringe-worthy bit.
I watched Bargatze here in town a few months back. No foul language from him or his opening acts which can be a relief sometimes. I have been known to use some f-bombs but one in every sentence gets really tedious. Depending on the comedian, you know that going in though.
Dave Chapelle and Bill Burr are the best of the breed right now IMO. I like Chris Rock, Jim Gaffigan and Ricky Gervais also. David Spade too.

From the past my favorite was always Sam Kinnison. After that, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Robin Williams, Steve Martin, Richard Pryor, etc. If I go WAY back, Jerry Clower will always be THE best story telling comedian of all time. :)

Since no one is mentioning them, I like some of the female comics too. They bring "the other side" of the conversation. Whitney Cummings, Iliza Shlesinger, Nikki Glaser, Natasha Leggero, Lisa Lampanelli, Rachel Wolfson, etc.

Still, one of the funniest bits I've seen is Bert Kreischer's "The Machine". It's an insane story, but what's amazing is that his classmate's and teacher have confirmed that it's true!

Very NSFW, so be warned!

Latest posts

Top Bottom