Who eats sardines, if so, how?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like these real well, straight out of the can on some saltine crackers.

IMG_3276.jpg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like these real well, straight out of the can on some saltine crackers.

View attachment 281475
just a heads up, I had bought my batch of Bar Harbor Kippers from sprouts. Loved them. Went back, actually looked at the price this time, and $4.99 is a little rich for my blood. BUT, I looked for them on amazon, and you can get the same exact ones in a pack of 3 cans for $19.99 ($6.66/Can) or a 12 pack for $33.12 ($2.76/can). Looks like someone can't do math for pricing. I'm alright with it, its a good dollar less per can than anywhere else online.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000J2DQJQ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

okjoek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like all these things: sardines, kippers, smoked oysters. On sardines if you buy the more expensive ones, still pretty cheap, you get much smaller sardines and they are better in my opinion, not as much guts.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I like all these things: sardines, kippers, smoked oysters. On sardines if you buy the more expensive ones, still pretty cheap, you get much smaller sardines and they are better in my opinion, not as much guts.
that's why i eat the kipps! they are just smoked filets and sometimes that's a little easier for a snack if i'm not super hungry. if i'm hungry, i can make anything taste good lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom