Who else feels cheated ? What Happened to you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never been asked for a receipt, but I know many seem to have been. With all the demands to raise minimum wages, add benefits, etc. I would rather scan my one stuff than pay for additional employees. Heads get real expensive in a hurry.
They seemed to have enough employees working the checkout lines before the self checkouts were put in place. Plus I would think a company as big as Walmart can probably swing it.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The old checkers are now busy blocking all the dam isles with their curbside pickup carts for the customers that don't even bother gathering their own food. It's hard enough navigating the stores with pallets scattered throughout the store, but now you have to compete with all the pickers. Remember a time when the shelves were inventoried and stocked overnight when there wasn't any customers in the way? It's a shame how society has degraded so bad in such a short time.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The old checkers are now busy blocking all the dam isles with their curbside pickup carts for the customers that don't even bother gathering their own food. It's hard enough navigating the stores with pallets scattered throughout the store, but now you have to compete with all the pickers. Remember a time when the shelves were inventoried and stocked overnight when there wasn't any customers in the way? It's a shame how society has degraded so bad in such a short time.
Like I said, I try to avoid that place whenever possible. I don’t mind paying a little extra for groceries at the smaller supermarkets. But I remember when you would check out, and there was one cashier ringing you up, and another person bagging your stuff and taking it out to your car for you. But that has seemed to have gone the way of the dodo too. Just like full service gas stations.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
il_1140xN.3319647461_stb5.jpg
Guys you are putting the blame in the wrong place. First of all the inflation is:
1. Transient
2. inflation is caused by the pandemic
3. inflation is due to supply chain problems
4. Is Putin War driving the prices of gas and inflation
5. Is the dam greedy corporate trying to get richer
6. Is global warming
So," COME ON MAN" don't blame Joe

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had my son run into braums in claremore tonight and pickup some oatmeal raisin cookies and when we got home the cookies are the size of an OREO cookie and instead of 12 per package there were only 8.

I knew that a full basket of groceries are $300-400 but come on.........

lets hear what ya got
And their yogurt/ice cream used to be 2 half gallons for $6. Now it's 2 @ 3 pints each for $7 or 8.
I hate the self checkout. Are they really so short on help that they can’t pay a few more people just to ring you up and bag your items? They might have one or two actual checkout lines with a real cashier but they’re always backed up clear to the next department. I usually try to avoid that place when I can, I’d rather support the smaller supermarkets anyway.
Friend who has kids in Dallas area said there's one Walmart close by that ONLY offer self checkout. NO CASHIERS - unless you consider all of the customers as ones.
I just make my own tabasco sauce and ferment my own. I have to add enough vinegar at the end to make it shelf stable. I remember as a kid just one drop and you knew you had some.
Yep. Did the same. Even went to Hobby Lobby and bought little bottles with rubber stopper lids and gave as gifts.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And their yogurt/ice cream used to be 2 half gallons for $6. Now it's 2 @ 3 pints each for $7 or 8.

Friend who has kids in Dallas area said there's one Walmart close by that ONLY offer self checkout. NO CASHIERS - unless you consider all of the customers as ones.

Yep. Did the same. Even went to Hobby Lobby and bought little bottles with rubber stopper lids and gave as gifts.
Speciality bottle store on the net has lots of different kinds of bottles for hot sauce, pepper sauce, dried herbs. Even shrink wrap for the lids, necks.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try and name ONE thing that is not effected by the price of fuel! See what I mean Vern? I hope people can think for themselves, and not be fooled by the propaganda, as to WHO IS 100% RESPONSABLE FOR THIS OUT OF COPNTROL INFLATION! By election day 2024 the lap dog news media will have us thinking Joe and Ho are the good guys, and President Trump caused this! Americans are not dumb enough to fall for that, are they? VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try and name ONE thing that is not effected by the price of fuel! See what I mean Vern? I hope people can think for themselves, and not be fooled by the propaganda, as to WHO IS 100% RESPONSABLE FOR THIS OUT OF COPNTROL INFLATION! By election day 2024 the lap dog news media will have us thinking Joe and Ho are the good guys, and President Trump caused this! Americans are not dumb enough to fall for that, are they? VOTE!!!!!!!!!
Uhhh, yes they are that dumb, Pelnazi, Schumer, AOC et al.

Latest posts

Top Bottom