Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know some of you follow Campbell, the RN/Ph.D. in the UK who does a great job of presenting current research and clinical reports on Covid.
He shared a cogent insight recently that I'll paraphrase:
A lot of people will be severely affected by Omicron. It is much milder than the original form and the Delta variant but because it is so easily spread many people will get it and a small percentage of that large number will end up in the hospital.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/12/cov...horter-at-large-california-health-system.html

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
After the wife's heart doctor told her that she needed to get the J&J vaccine (he specifically stated J&J instead of Phizer or Moderna), we went to the county health department in Blanchard and got the J&J. We were told that if we wanted, we could get another shot 1 year later. No mention of doing a booster in just a few months.

I had no side effects at all, and the wife mostly just had a feeling of being a little off and had some pain in the arm where she got the shot. We are both doing just fine.
you almost have to wonder with the coordinated media takedown of the J&J vaccine.....seems pfizer and moderna had the media behind them. i'm also interested in the novavax because it isn't failed gene therapy.
is there any chance that it's "less" severe because there are 800,000 people who it would have killed but they are already dead from covid? these stats don't satisfy me, frankly.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
you almost have to wonder with the coordinated media takedown of the J&J vaccine.....seems pfizer and moderna had the media behind them. i'm also interested in the novavax because it isn't failed gene therapy.

is there any chance that it's "less" severe because there are 800,000 people who it would have killed but they are already dead from covid? these stats don't satisfy me, frankly.
And yet it's amazing that the hospitalization and death rates are increasing drastically with a reported 75 percent of the population vaccinated now and increasing every day.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And yet it's amazing that the hospitalization and death rates are increasing drastically with a reported 75 percent of the population vaccinated now and increasing every day.

I believe St Francis and St Johns have reported ~84% of the Covid admissions were unvaccinated

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe St Francis and St Johns have reported ~84% of the Covid admissions were unvaccinated
Latest information from OSDH website:

1642291507104.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom