Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good you're still kicking and 02 sounds like its decent. I find success gargling with jalepeno juice followed a few minutes later by warm salt water gargle for a sore throat (sequence doesn't matter so you could switch it up or skip the jalapeno and go straight for the salt water) -
YMMV. You're right - few mention balance issues (although I remember seeing others mention it elsewhere), but I had them before Covid and when they got a little worse after Covid I didn't think too much about it.

I've been gargling twice a day with Betadine Mouthwash. One of these days when I can stay awake for more than 10-15 minutes I'll list meds, amounts and times.

You guys enjoy your day.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you saying you didn't run a fever when you had Covid?? (Asking for a friend 🤦🤦🤦 who has a headache -- different from the usual BS, a sore throat, and the sniffles ...)
6 people in my house, all had it, only fever was in my 7 month old girl and she was over that in a few hours.
Worst plague ever.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know some of you follow Campbell, the RN/Ph.D. in the UK who does a great job of presenting current research and clinical reports on Covid.
He shared a cogent insight recently that I'll paraphrase:
A lot of people will be severely affected by Omicron. It is much milder than the original form and the Delta variant but because it is so easily spread many people will get it and a small percentage of that large number will end up in the hospital.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, when I was in the hosp for 9 days they didnt give any of my meds.
I kept asking for them but I never got them.
If I have to go again I will take them with me.
I was in the hospital once for a collapsed lung. I wasn't really in pain, it was just kind of uncomfortable. The Tylox made me sort of groggy and lethargic but not sleepy, so I asked for some Tylenol.

They told me they couldn't give me Tylenol because my doctor didn't prescribe it, but they could give me Tylox. They offered to page the doctor and ask for a prescription, but I told them I'd just have my wife bring some from home. That was all I needed, and it probably saved me (or the insurance) several hundred dollars compared to getting it from the hospital.

Latest posts

Top Bottom