Who else hopes to get their forms by X mas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent my form 1 in towards the end of May. It went pending June 29 WTF?? I called on it about three months in and that' s when they said it went pending June 29. Now we are nearing the end of October. I guess my paperwork got caught I'm that mess of changing the people at the ATF to specific regions. It is just annoying as hell having to pay, jump through hoops and then wait for something that the government should have no say in! I noticed the timeline thread came to a screeching halt. So what's up with your papers?

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man i had hope of getting my stamp here in a few weeks and then reading this post just shot my hope and dreams out the window LOL, my form has been pending since August 22nd my check was cashed on August 5th. i am about to get my first SBR paperwork sent out as well. i hope you get it soon bro, and me too for that matter.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man i had hope of getting my stamp here in a few weeks and then reading this post just shot my hope and dreams out the window LOL, my form has been pending since August 22nd my check was cashed on August 5th. i am about to get my first SBR paperwork sent out as well. i hope you get it soon bro, and me too for that matter.

Don't loose hope! I never have had the best of luck. Lol! So maybe you will fair better.

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me! I want to get my two cans for Christmas... but I'm not actually expecting it. I didn't even send in paperwork until mid September. I doubt I'm even pending yet.

DDriller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am waiting on two myself. Paperwork in and check cashed in July. Looks like if I'm lucky they will get here by Christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom