Who else is enjoying the legalization of autos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG-1821.JPG

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For real, I thought 2015 they became legal to carry.

April 29, 2015: Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin has signed Knife Rights’ Switchblade Carry Ban Repeal bill, HB 1911! The new law becomes effective November 1, 2015. Oklahoma is the NINTH state in which Knife Rights has repealed switchblade bans and the second one this year after Maine’s switchblade ban was repealed earlier this month. Knife Rights’ Switchblade Carry Ban Repeal bill, HB 1911, that the Governor signed last week, preemption ensures that switchblade carriers will not have to deal with local restrictions on switchblades and that possession of all knives will be legal throughout the state.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Havent they been legal for years?
Yea but I'm just now getting around to buying one. When they were legalized in this state I was like well my next one will be an auto, and here we are finally. I remember back when they were still illegal to carry here, Microtech Halos were sold to police, who of course were allowed to carry them for reasons only statists can comprehend. Wanted one so bad but of course wasn't going to fork over that kind of cheddar for something I couldn't carry. Welp, now I finally gots me one.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotcha.

I like somewhat more traditional knives and have been enjoying a Kershaw Launch 1 auto since 2015.
(Google photo)

View attachment 224095
That's a pretty good looking knife. Depite its tacticool appearance, the microtech is actually pretty functional. Very quick and easy to just whip it out to open a package or whatever, then click back in it goes. I tried a side opening and it was hard for me to close with one hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom