Who else is enjoying the legalization of autos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an issue auto in the service and would love to have one again. I do not remember that much about it, as at that time it was just a tool. You take care of it, it takes care of you. All I really remember was that it was pretty large and was orange. It was made for cutting line not for fighting.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an issue auto in the service and would love to have one again. I do not remember that much about it, as at that time it was just a tool. You take care of it, it takes care of you. All I really remember was that it was pretty large and was orange. It was made for cutting line not for fighting.
Civilian version colonial knife
IMG_20210921_012257159.jpg

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one of those when I was a kid. Were you aircrew?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m from Enid and the Vance air base area. Air Force kids used to sell those for 15-20 bucks back in my kid years. I’ve had a few that were ‘borrowed’ from some kids dad…

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somewhere in god only knows what box I've got my grandfathers blaze orange schrade auto from his days in the coast guard

Latest posts

Top Bottom