Who Else Likes Both Glocks and 1911's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Glock 17 and 22. The 22 is my carry gun. My wife and I both have Wilson 1911's. I love to shoot the 1911, but really don't want to carry that expensive of a gun all the time.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ldp4570 you are right, you can't have just one S&W revolver, not sure if it is a sickness or they are just right for me. Other than a certain few semi auto pistols like HK and Beretta all i can think of is S&W revolvers.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grock.jpg

1911JAM.jpg

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I once owned a Grock, my ex stole it when she left. Best thing she ever did while we were associated with one another. I also like my 1911's, but have come to like my Sig P220 better.

None can come close to the S&W wheelguns and the confidence in them that I have. Not to mention I can shoot the ears off a bull at three paces with a Smith wheelgun. lol

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I once owned a Grock, my ex stole it when she left. Best thing she ever did while we were associated with one another. I also like my 1911's, but have come to like my Sig P220 better...

It could have been worse; she could have stole a 1911 or the Sig.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some 1911 < HK. But some 1911 > HK or about anything else too. I agree that most HK > most polymers; but Glock 19/43 = carry perfection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ldp4570 you are right, you can't have just one S&W revolver, not sure if it is a sickness or they are just right for me. Other than a certain few semi auto pistols like HK and Beretta all i can think of is S&W revolvers.

I've been hooked on S&W revolvers since shooting my first one years before I joined the US Army. I was probably 12 years old an she was a model 17. Since then, and once I was old enough, I've never been without at least four S&W revolvers. Right now I have over ten of them. I'm always on the look out for more. One in particular that I had years ago, and let slip away from me, and will have again. Its the 25-2 "N" frame six inch barrel in .45ACP, one of the finest target revolvers ever made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom