Who has 9mm cans in stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sed6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 9mm can before July 13 when 41f kicks in. Yes I have a trust, and no I'm not afraid of the prints and pictures, would just rather get one Sooner than later. Anyone know who I can call?

Thanks!
-Scott
OKC

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shopped cans yesterday in OKC. They're pretty slim pickins. Cold Hand at Wilshire might have 9mm. I wasn't looking at pistol calibers. They have mostly Sig though. Sooner State and Cold Hand (and several others I talked to in Tulsa) said to just order on Silencershop.com and list them as the dealer. Tulsa has more "in stock" options. Fat Boy, Sports World, & Tulsa Silencer (Woodland Outdoors), and a few others I don't remember the exact names.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I Just bought an Omega 9k at willshire gun yesterday. He said they had 4 left at the time I purchased it. They had several other cans but I was sold in that one. From what I understand it is very close to being as quiet as a large full size can but slightly louder. However it has a very low tone so it sounds amazing. Sometimes tone is more important that db. It is under 5 inches long and is also rated for 300 blackout sub and supersonic rounds. I think I made a great choice. Price is $750

Prostick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SS south had a couple of Huntertown Arms 9mm cans a couple of days ago. Not sure about the quality but they were available.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk