Who has land I can shoot on? I will pay you....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love shooting and I've gotten to where I'm going almost every weekend or every other weekend. I love to shoot, but I'm so bored of the shooting ranges. Can't shoot several round bursts rapidly, can't shoot steel cased ammo, can only shoot my 500 magnum at certain times and days, etc.

I am willing to pay someone cash every time I come to shoot on your property. I will clean up my brass (or you can have that too because I don't reload), any target items I bring to shoot (if you are OK with that) and I won't go any place on the property you do not allow or I'm not currently shooting on.
I am also willing to work to help build a berm if needed.

I would like someplace that's no more than 45 minutes max away from Moore, only because I need to be come and shoot and get home and not be an all day event due to the distance.

If you have some property I can rent/pay to shoot on, please let me know and we can work out what scheduling looks like and how much.

Please text me at 4052052124. Thank you.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC Gun Club? The action pistol bays may be just what you're looking for.

Google maps says it's 40 minutes from Moore.

(I'm guessing Tri-City won't work due to the rapid fire thing, though I've never been there)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shame your not closer to the Ponca City range. We don't have those silly rules.
Everything is allowed including full auto up to .50 BMG.
Draw from holster allowed
rapid fire from semi auto allowed
one time safety/range orientation as long as you remain a member, and its not a talking down to.
We have 90 pieces of falling steel on the pistol bays, and built in target stands with hanging steel in the 100, 200, and 300 yard bays.
Some on here have shot there at an EAS or are members.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKC Gun Club? The action pistol bays may be just what you're looking for.

Google maps says it's 40 minutes from Moore.

(I'm guessing Tri-City won't work due to the rapid fire thing, though I've never been there)
I will look up info on okc gun club. The other thing I'm really wanting is to be able to shoot cans, fruit, etc. You know, fun targets... Lol. I don't think any ranges let you do that.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one time safety/range orientation as long as you remain a member, and its not a talking down to.
We have 90 pieces of falling steel on the pistol bays, and built in target stands with hanging steel in the 100, 200, and 300 yard bays.
That does sound awesome though Dennis. I need to check it out if I'm in the area just got kicks if they would allow it.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sounds like its a shame I'm not closer to Ponca City

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That does sound awesome though Dennis. I need to check it out if I'm in the area just got kicks if they would allow it.

It's a private range like the OKC Gun Club, although I'd be more than happy to take you as my guest. No charge if a guest of a member.
I do that on occasion. I'm out there on a regular basis anyway.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a private range like the OKC Gun Club, although I'd be more than happy to take you as my guest. No charge if a guest of a member.
I do that on occasion. I'm out there on a regular basis anyway.
Sweet, I will coordinate with you the next time I know I'm coming that way to see when you may be there. Thanks Dennis.

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will look up info on okc gun club. The other thing I'm really wanting is to be able to shoot cans, fruit, etc. You know, fun targets... Lol. I don't think any ranges let you do that.

Sadly there are some limits. But as long as there isn't an all-day event going on I've never not been able to get a bay all to myself on weekend (and weekday) afternoons. Set up my paper or steel targets, move & shoot, rapid fire, no getting muzzle-swept by careless knuckleheads. My happy place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom