Who has the best beard here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your grandmother wanted you to go wash her face?

That reminds me of those signs in the bathrooms at restaurants “employees must wash hands”. I don’t know about you but I hate waiting and waiting for someone to come in there just to wash my hands, and a few employees have given me funny looks, so I usually just sneak out. It’s the rebel in me I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That reminds me of those signs in the bathrooms at restaurants “employees must wash hands”. I don’t know about you but I hate waiting and waiting for someone to come in there just to wash my hands, and a few employees have given me funny looks, so I usually just sneak out. It’s the rebel in me I guess.

There is a button you're supposed to push to signal the employee to come wash your hands. Sometimes it's not easy to see. You may have to crawl around on the floor and look up under the sink. Sometimes you even have to wiggle around and get your face behind the toilet and look up to see it. Try that next time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That got a good laugh! Gonna have to try that one of these days when I'm in a mood to play.:D
On another note, was at the Longhorn Steak house awhile back. Employee was in the restroom. Young guy in his early 20's. He was washing his hands after using the facilities, and looked at his watch a couple times to see if he was following the 20 second rule I'm assuming. :clap3:
Good training by management, and we did leave a good review after leaving for that reason.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a button you're supposed to push to signal the employee to come wash your hands. Sometimes it's not easy to see. You may have to crawl around on the floor and look up under the sink. Sometimes you even have to wiggle around and get your face behind the toilet and look up to see it. Try that next time.

Thanks for the insider tip! I'll be sure to give that a try.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it the button like the chrome one on this thing?

world-dm5_lg-hdm.jpg

If so, that explains the downward facing "speaker."

Latest posts

Top Bottom