Who has the most warning points?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tell you what boys, I'm hanging on. I don't want to set the record, and I plan to post less and say fewer naughty things. I'm hanging on and I'm not kidding. I have seven warning points, which i never meant to have. I'm determined to never get a single one more.
My question is : does anyone have more warning points than me? You may come from a pretty good family. You may not be anymore profane than me. Do you have more warning points?

I am not trying to set the record, and I hope that you aren't either.
I am pretty sure I once held the record for warning points .....lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to be on a popular gun site that had an arrogant dude that called all teenagers in today society spoiled, lazy, substance abusing, sex crazed morons. I asked him if that included my 2 teenage daughters. His reply was “yes that includes your daughters, the 3 teenage neighbor daughters you are screwing and the other 5 lesbian teens your wife is licking on”.
Needless to say I got rather hot with my reply and the warning points and BANHAMNER started falling. After my banishment was relinquished I again struck up an old conversation with him and it got nuclear. Come to find out this POS never even got a warning. Head scratcher!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What forum was that?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Iggy is one of the more entertaining guys on this forum. 'Course you need a sense of humor to understand him. When that doesn't work, try a thesaurus. If that doesn't work, try alcohol....
I nominate Ignert for creating the most traffic on OSA! Good job man, you've helped this forum along to create thinking processes to come out of their locked room and explore reality.
Some may not like it, but I applaud it.
One warped mind can understand another? :D

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is. But we all know that there are some people who just needed to go away. The way it's set up now is a fair and equitable way to make sure the forum's rules are followed. Is there a better way? Would you prefer to have no moderation?
God no!! The forum in Kansas was like that in the end and this one individual made it miserable for the rest of us except his lone backer. Finally, the forum was hacked and closed down and this person was, I strongly suspect, a major factor in the owner not bringing it out of cyber-limbo.

A little moderation may have saved the forum.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy seeing how minds work no matter if i agree or not....it ISN'T that it takes all kinds....... it's that there ARE all kinds!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This what I don't understand. As tightly moderated as the site is, and that's not a bad thing, why are sock accounts allowed to exist?
Most other forums where I'm a member do not allow sock accounts. On a first offense, the sock is deleted. If the user persists and opens another sock account, both are deleted and that person is no longer allowed to be a member.
Lol, am I the only one that had to google "sock account" ...?
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom