Who is familiar with the Ace ultraite entry stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://riflestocks.com/store/page18.html
http://www.aceltdusa.com/documents/AR-UL_Assembly_Instructions.pdf
I have had a Form 1 in the works for a while and i really just want to go out and shoot even if its as a pistol for now. I came across this stock looking for a buffer tube just to use as a pistol. So heres a few questions
1. If i can get it minus the spring and buffer will i be able to use a carbine buffer and spring i already have or does it use a specific spring & buffer.
2. My plan is to just use the buffer tube and the soft foam overtube until i get my form 1 back and can attach the actual Butt & pad. is that possible. Is there a cap i can put on the back to make it legal to not accept the butt & pad and just give them to a friend to hold for me so i don't have possession of them?
3. What all comes with this from ace? Do i need to purchase anything else?

Thanks for the help im tryin to do this so i can use it as a pistol then also have a functioning stock as well when i get the form 1.

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ultralite will not work with a std carbine buffer tube. It will work with the ace tube, or with any A1 tube. You can use your std buffer, and spring. If there is already a ar pistol in your house, don't take posession of the stock. Having it shipped to, and stored at a friends house who does not have a sub 16" barrel ar upper is fine.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok thanks. The price for buffer tube and that buttplate attachment just seems entirely excessive. I can't get a straight answer from most sites what all comes with it. 99$ from ace and then if it doesn't come with the buffer tube just seems ridiculous. So I sent em an email asking because it's not really stated on their site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom