Who is looking for Locally made Kydex Holsters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in a Custom Kydex Holster?

• No thanks, i'll pass.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Yes: Glock / M&P

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Yes: XD

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Yes: 1911

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Yes: Keltec P3AT

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Yes: Smith J-Frame

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Holster Maker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nanotech9,

I would be happy to discuss price with you from my experiences in custom holster making so that you can stay at a good price, but not way underprice your time. Also, I buy Kydex by the case, so I could probably help you out with with some better prices on Kydex than you can get buying it a couple of sheets at a time. PM me or stop by the shop anytime.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AR mag pouch would be most excellent. As a matter of fact, I am needing two for a 2.25" duty belt for a class in July. If you want to whip something up, I would be more than glad to buy them and run them through their paces in an honest review.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that would be easy and cheap... but i have no idea whats considered "standard".... do you have a broken one i can copy? or even a good one i can copy?

and what am i copying exactly? I'm guessing its just like what i made in this picture?

[Broken External Image]

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be interested. AND FYI - there is basically NOTHING available for a CZ P-07 Duty right now EXCEPT the kydex from CZ. Heck this would be an instant market if there are many around. I'd pay 30-60, depending on style/quality. I think you're onto something....
Thanks!
Paul

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
latest one... kidney carry, no cant, thinnest design i can make for a J-frame... notice the clip is offset so that its not over the cylinder making to make it less bulky.

last i saw the new owner was pretty excited about it.

J-frame holsters will be $40... they take longer to make than most of the others.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom