Who is looking for Locally made Kydex Holsters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in a Custom Kydex Holster?

• No thanks, i'll pass.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Yes: Glock / M&P

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Yes: XD

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Yes: 1911

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Yes: Keltec P3AT

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Yes: Smith J-Frame

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up my magazine carrier yesterday. The fit is good and it rides well. Adjustable tension also.

The quality is high and the effort that has been put into it is obvious. Definitely a good investment!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
some C-Tac clips would be nice

I need some Standard ones

[Broken External Image]

that would be easy and cheap... but i have no idea whats considered "standard".... do you have a broken one i can copy? or even a good one i can copy?

and what am i copying exactly? I'm guessing its just like what i made in this picture?

[Broken External Image]

Nano, that's pretty much like the standard C clip, except they have 3 holes for adjustment, and I think the newest ones have 5 (not sure, mine are old).

How much would you charge for just the clips? I have broken 1, and bent 2 others, only have 1 good one left. I could send it to you to copy. Depending on price I may order 4 of the clips.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
latest one... kidney carry, no cant, thinnest design i can make for a J-frame... notice the clip is offset so that its not over the cylinder making to make it less bulky.

last i saw the new owner was pretty excited about it.

J-frame holsters will be $40... they take longer to make than most of the others.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

That looks damn nice man..I like it.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dang they sell those clips for $17 on their website... ouch

plus i dont think their design is the easiest to get on and off and it causes you to pull the clip out to far and break them....

that looks like a $10 item to me....

you still have your bent ones around?

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't drop in this forum enough!

I didn't read all four pages either. Crap and the poll is closed. I was gonna toss another vote in the P3AT column since that's what mines for.

I've used one of Nano's holsters for over a year now on a daily basis. He's the man. I would like to make a new one though with some revisions I've come up with that will make it even better.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
latest one... kidney carry, no cant, thinnest design i can make for a J-frame... notice the clip is offset so that its not over the cylinder making to make it less bulky.

last i saw the new owner was pretty excited about it.

J-frame holsters will be $40... they take longer to make than most of the others.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Well, I personally believe that a revolver in a Kydex holster is sacrilege. :rtfm: But that is some damn fine work! :thumb:

How about a Surefire flashlight carrier? I would rather have you build one insteading of waiting 6 weeks on those bastids over at Blade Tech! :pissed:

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom