Who Makes the Best 22wmr Semi Auto Hand Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would like to have a semi auto 22 mag/wmr . Suggestions with experience is appreciated. If you have friends that have one that would be good too!

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only experience is with a Kel-Tec PMR30 that were both reliable and fun to shoot. Loading the 30 round magazines can be a trick. I am now looking at the RIA XT 22 which has received good reviews.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only experience is with a Kel-Tec PMR30 that were both reliable and fun to shoot. Loading the 30 round magazines can be a trick. I am now looking at the RIA XT 22 which has received good reviews.
I saw an article on the RIA 22wmr that was very positive. It being on a full-size 1911 frame sounded good .The Keltech being polymer makes it light and it has a 30 round capacity so both of those are positive s . Why did you get rid of both your keltechs??

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an article on the RIA 22wmr that was very positive. It being on a full-size 1911 frame sounded good .The Keltech being polymer makes it light and it has a 30 round capacity so both of those are positive s . Why did you get rid of both your keltechs??
The only negative, for me, with the Kel-Tec is the mag release. Drawing from a holster tended to activate it dumping the mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom