who makes the best rimfire supperssors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uber real. It's the truth.

Do you even have a subscription to silencerresearch? I had one for a year. $30 down the drain and he posted one new "review" during my "subscription". His reviews and attitude toward the silencer industry is a joke. It is the whole reason NFA Talk was started. No BS silencer reviews. Titsworthless "reviews" cans sent to him from the MFG for free. He did nothing but dog on AAC until they started sending him free silencers to test.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might also want to consider support. I had to send my SWR Spectre back and they were great to deal with. I have been real happy with mine. There may be quietier cans around, but in the rural neighborhood I live in (2.5 to 10 acre lots), no knows I am shooting out in the back yard.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like my AAC Element. Great dB reduction, can take disassemble it, full-auto rated, can shoot up to something like a .17 HMR. I bought this to swap in between a Walther P22, 10/22, 10/22 Pocket Rifle and 5.5" .22 conversion M-16 upper although the price is a little higher then some of the other cans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom