Who needs a very sweet little girl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have all we can handle with the two we have or I would take her. Besides our two would just teach her bad habits as the wife lets them get away with everything.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Democrats lie around, make a lot of noise, sleep, wake up and want a free meal, sniff around looking for something rotten to roll in and try to track us all the time. Yep, dogs are Democrats.
That and you can not even go to the restroom without them wanting to spy on you.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to inform youse guys, I have been negotiating a meet with @OK Corgi Rancher to check out the dog tomorrow. Weather permitting.
If my gal Sadie wasn’t such a jealous ***** I would love to have that dog. Sadie thinks she should be the only dog in my life. She thinks I should have no other dogs. She especially gets jealous of any other female dogs. If I even act like I’m going to pet them, she lets them know real quick that I’m her alpha male and she is the alpha female and will nip at them. Male dogs she is not quite as touchy about. She will tolerate male dogs to a point, but even then she’s not too happy if I pay much attention to them.

That dog is a beautiful dog and looks to be very intelligent. I think that dog would make someone a great dog and friend.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well folks, the weather has not cooperated with my desires, driving acumen, and Corgi's logistics. I am afraid I have to let this girl stay where she is unless I can get her at the Ada pound later on when the weather cooperates. Anyone that wants her please feel free to make other arrangements with @OK Corgi Rancher.

Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom