Who Owns a Sig 320?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoffup

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering, who owns a Sig P320 in either full size or Compact versions. I am wanting to know how you like it and what are your actual thoughts on the gun.
Thanks.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one made from almost all aftermarket stuff, it is a full size and is a really good shooter unless you are wanting to run a can on it. For whatever reason mine does not like having the suppressor attached so that's kind of frustrating because that was the intent of putting it together.

20210812_112923.jpg

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the P320 full size and compact, slick sides and an M18 with the frame mounted manual safety. Been training with/competing with them for 2-3 years. Digging them, near flawless functioning. Odd failure to eject with steel cased Tula russkie 115 grain ammo a couple times, out of 600-700 rounds. Never a hiccup with brass cased, any grain weight cartridge. Easy field strip, maintenance procedure. The user removable FCG chassis is a nice feature, enabling you to change frames to fit your hand. Highly recommend the Wilson Combat frame, for small to medium size hand span shooters.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like mine but not so much that I wouldn't trade it for a Glock MOS, but that's entirely based on having shot more rounds through a Glock. Get the XCarry style grip, the original one that is really rounded is kinda awkward for me. Also needs grip tape or stippling compared to a Glock or M&P 2.0.

Relevant ad

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering, who owns a Sig P320 in either full size or Compact versions. I am wanting to know how you like it and what are your actual thoughts on the gun.
Thanks.

Probably one of the better platforms out there IMO. I didn't figure I would like it as much as I do, but the ability to switch anything from a stock gun is a difference maker for me. I don't really care for the compact versions all that much as I don't think they are great carry guns due to size, again, just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom