Who remembers........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Late 80's/early 90's. The theater in Midwest City at 15th and Air Depot was an indoor gun range?
Had a two station sporting clays range on the east side and a regular range on the other side.
As I recall, it didn't last that long but I do remember shooting there a few times. Just thought about that the other day when we went to eat at Chequers on Air Depot. That place has been there a long time also. Good food too.

Just a memory that popped into my old head about the gun range though.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's now a furniture store that is always running one of those 'going out of business' sales....last time I noticed.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. The Apollo Twin. It closed in 1989. There was also a gun range in MWC at 29th & Midwest Blvd in the old Glenwood Plaza that also had TP's pool hall. Now it's the David Stanley Dodge overflow lot.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won many 22 RF man on man matches at that gun range.

I shot a man on man Centerfire match at the one on Douglas. For some reason I think the Clark (Charlie, maybe) that had the small shop in Del City on 29th owned the range on Douglas and maybe had something to do with the Apollo range. It’s been too many years.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pepperidge-Farm-Wheat-Bread-Commercial-Charles-C-Welch-1979.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom