Who runs a fixed stock on their AR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oddly enough, the AR is the only gun I dont ever put in a case. Usually just toss it under the back seat and go.
The only time its been in a case is when I'm taking my M1A also so I toss both into my double rifle bag.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My brother had the magpul plr on his rifle he really liked it but for some reason went back to adjustable. He's building an AR-10 that he will put the plr on. My buddy just bought the UBR which is a badass stock. My only knock is the weight. The ubr is a hybrid fixed/collapsable stock.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have an A1 and A2 rifle. I am building a dedicated A2 in .22lr. I also have a magpul prs on a couple rifles.
Everything else gets an Ergo 93b collapsible (new mfg of a magpul design).

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another geezer here that prefers the A2 fixed stock. I have a US made telescoping one that has done temp duty on a few until I could get a proper stock. Someday I will run onto one more A2 with door plate to go with the spring and buffer I got. That will be the end of the slider for good. Lord knows I have tried to like those adjustable ones. Ever since the late 70's when I saw and handled my first CAR (with an overdrive I might add), which was solid aluminum. I told the Gunny it would be nice if it had a regular (A1 back then) stock on it. lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom