Who Still Carries a J-Frame, Glock 43, or other Low-Cap Handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
S&W 340 in pocket sometimes but usually Sig P365 AIWB. Got a Glock 43 for GSSF matches and it's growing on me again since one used to be my primary carry pistol.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do. I’ve regressed in technology. Started out with FNX years ago, to P07 to G19 to G26. And probably a dozen or so more I’ve forgotten over the years because they were in fact forgettable. I also have gone through every iteration of truck gun from decked out ARs to a Buckmark .22, light and handy and good for dispatching injured animals and snakes.

I now primarily carry a 642/442, be a lie if I said I knew which. Figured out if I do use it, it’ll be up close and personal, as I’m unlikely to chance prosecution in today’s climate on any distance far enough away to back out of. Might as well be comfortable too.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
shield9 every mother loving day :) conceals well with tucked dress shirts, or untucked anything from bdu pants, jeans, and dress paints. appendix carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom