Who still watches the local news and some questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What time slot do you watch?

What channel do you choose and why?

I'm considering starting to watch again and was leaning toward channel 4 until they did the hit piece on Stitt right before the election. I know there are some issues there, but they were trying to hurt us. I still like Mike Morgan for weather just because he's the last of the ones still around from when I was young.

What say you?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also tend to watch Ch 9 when I view, which isn't every day. I won't watch Ch 4 because of Mike Morgan. In 2013 when the big tornado came through Moore tracking down S 19th, he said on air that if you weren't underground on 19th that you were dead. I was a manager in one of the big box stores on 19th at the time. All the associates and even some travelers that had been on I-35 were in our not suited for the event training room. The response was what you would expect........ About a mile from the store, the tornado veered just a touch to the north, saving us but taking from others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 5, Not flashy, more subdued. Watching to get some news, not be entertained. They are never late on Sundays, or Mondays evenings. They don't have alot of human interest stories either and no pay it 4 ward crap. David Payne you are bald. Just shave off your 7 hairs already. Dual pole radar? please...... I don't care if is raining in Slapout Okla.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are looking for the conservative channels, forget it. Channel 9 in the wife's opinion is the most conservative and they have issues wit liberalism too. Personally, I stream One America News and other streaming news sources.

Latest posts

Top Bottom