Who still watches the local news and some questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Channel 9 because that is the only OKC channel i can get where i am.Also i turn it on at 6:15 for the weather and when it is over i wait for the world news.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 5, Not flashy, more subdued. Watching to get some news, not be entertained. They are never late on Sundays, or Mondays evenings. They don't have alot of human interest stories either and no pay it 4 ward crap. David Payne you are bald. Just shave off your 7 hairs already. Dual pole radar? please...... I don't care if is raining in Slapout Okla.
I can watch 5 just fine until "whistle britches' decides to do another Editorial. I don't know where he got the idea that I care what he thinks.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t ”watched” any news in at least couple years when we canceled our Direct TV, and my outlook on life has been much better since I quit. I guess I’m blissfully and willfully ignorant of most of what’s going on in the world, but I get enough news off this and other message boards to not be completely out of the loop. :anyone:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No CBS for us until Stephen Colbert goes away, so we've been without CBS for about 6 years now lol. Kind of flip back and forth between NBC and ABC, but usually watch ABC the most. Not a big Mike Morgan fan.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t ”watched” any news in at least couple years when we canceled our Direct TV, and my outlook on life has been much better since I quit. I guess I’m blissfully and willfully ignorant of most of what’s going on in the world, but I get enough news off this and other message boards to not be completely out of the loop. :anyone:
Same. Wife keeps up with current events pretty well, so I can get whatever I need from her anyways. Haven’t died from getting my evening interrupted constantly by hyped up weather watches due to a f1 tornado touching down in some farmers field 15 miles outside sterling Oklahoma either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom