Who still watches the local news and some questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are looking for the conservative channels, forget it. Channel 9 in the wife's opinion is the most conservative and they have issues wit liberalism too. Personally, I stream One America News and other streaming news sources.
All of Oklahoma, especially the metro is getting too liberal...even in smaller towns you are seeing blue hair and nose rings..I have a cousin who is gen-Z and was raised on a farm in Guthrie and still has the butch dyed hair, piercings, pro-choice, etc. Cultural Marxism has transcended the rural firewall...Back in the 80's, it was just farm boys driving Camaros and listening to Motley Crue that was considered corruption. But at least counter culture it was still largely testosterone-based back then. Dorks listend to flock of seagulls and such, but it was really just a battle between country, heavy metal and the beginnings of RUN DMC and the Fat Boys, etc.
I get my news on OSA.........:lmfao:Sorry I watch different channels
LOL...if so, they are usually late...Dailymail will give you all the world news headlines you need for the day now that Drudge is over.
I can watch 5 just fine until "whistle britches' decides to do another Editorial. I don't know where he got the idea that I care what he thinks.
Who is that?
I haven’t ”watched” any news in at least couple years when we canceled our Direct TV, and my outlook on life has been much better since I quit. I guess I’m blissfully and willfully ignorant of most of what’s going on in the world, but I get enough news off this and other message boards to not be completely out of the loop. :anyone:
Well I will clue you in a bit...biggest threat we have that ISN'T being reported anyway is the threat of nuclear war and how our lunatic rulers are doing all they can to start it.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t stand most TV.

About the only thing I’ll watch is RFD-TV, which is a really good outfit IMO.

Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never noticed it but, a policeman friend said channel 4 news was pretty anticop. I don't care for Mike Morgan on weather. I don't care for any new show where 2 or 3 women are on there laughing and giggling half the time. Overall, all of them do a poor job on the weather for Ponca City. Half the time their little banner covers our area on the weather map. I don't understand why some channels need three different people to report the weather on the same show. I guess 9 is best of our poor choices.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't watch Ch 4 because of Mike Morgan.
I quit watching channel 4 news a loooong time ago because I couldn't stand watching Linda Cavanaugh emoting the news. I continue not watching channel 4 because there's too much danger of seeing Mike Morgan. As if his on-air antics weren't bad enough, the stuff I heard about him from people who worked in the newsroom and met him in real life just sealed the deal.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm in the OKC area, I'll watch News9 for the weather; in Tulsa, I'll watch 6 for the weather. And that's about all I'll watch on NBC, ABC, or CBS. If it weren't for feetsball, I wouldn't anything other than the weather on those channels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom