Who still watches the local news and some questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What time slot do you watch?

What channel do you choose and why?

I'm considering starting to watch again and was leaning toward channel 4 until they did the hit piece on Stitt right before the election. I know there are some issues there, but they were trying to hurt us. I still like Mike Morgan for weather just because he's the last of the ones still around from when I was young.

What say you?
I didn't unplug my tv because it's mine. It is used to watch my video discs. Got fed up and stopped watching over 2 years ago. And my soul is healthier for that. The hot chicks IS the best argument i have heard.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
FOX was basically calling the republican representatives that refuse to vote for McCarthy "terrorists". Except for Tucker, they love that 1990's corporate conservatism. We need to get out of the 90's politically.
Fox News is no exception! The talking heads say what the guy that signs the pay checks wants to hear! I have noticed when some of these Fox News talking heads go to CNN, some other left wing news org. they instently have a political conversion, and are as left wing as they need to be! It's hard to support the lifestyle of the rich and famous, without the big paycheck!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch the News on 6 almost exclusively. The only time I watch another Tulsa station for news is on Sunday mornings, when I watch KJRH 2--but they shortened their Sunday morning newscasts into two 30 minute blocks so I've been watching Sunday Mornings with Maria Bartiromo on Fox News. Well, I did, but I've found a church that is really lifting me up so I'm out of the house early on Sundays now.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fox News is no exception! The talking heads say what the guy that signs the pay checks wants to hear! I have noticed when some of these Fox News talking heads go to CNN, some other left wing news org. they instently have a political conversion, and are as left wing as they need to be! It's hard to support the lifestyle of the rich and famous, without the big paycheck!
Yeah same for that Nicole Wallace chick on MSNBC...she used to be a republican working for the Bush administration...they are the same as McCarthy, they are "for sale".

Latest posts

Top Bottom