Who was it? - Man arrested after walking into store wearing tactical vest, carrying rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the single action on his hip was a 50cal. With the swimming trunks he was wearing I’m not sure where he would be able to hide a desert eagle. Don’t think it would be comfortable under the battle rattle

I'm with you. Just going on what they (police) said.

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the single action on his hip was a 50cal. With the swimming trunks he was wearing I’m not sure where he would be able to hide a desert eagle. Don’t think it would be comfortable under the battle rattle
Magnum Research which makes the Desert Eagle in .50 AE also makes the Biggest Finest Revolver (BFR) in .500 S&W, .50 AE, .500 JRH, .and 500 Linebaugh. Could be whoever was passing the information to the news readers conflated Desert Eagle with Magnum Research.

BFR - Big Frame Revolver | Magnum Research, Inc. | Desert Eagle pistols and BFR revolvers

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering which one one of us was missing this evening. Guess it ain’t me.
Checking in as well. Still here. We are in BA a lot so thought I'd better speak up. :blush:

Although everything he did was legal other than conceal a pistol in .50 cal, it's showoffs like this wannabe auditor who are out to get attention will give the anti's ammunition that crazies are out there and we need federal red flag laws to get them off the street.
I can assure you this will find it's way to the sham commission in DC currently going on. Will they use it? Who knows, but the idiot thinking he is exercising his Constitutional Rights has done damage to our ability to retain those rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom