Who's a Cowboy's fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the media bark too soon in this instance though? Sounds like she's a gold digger who got in a scuffle with one of her hoe-friends and used it to try and get something out of Zeke.
(this coming from a certified Cowboys hater).

Too much drama for me either way.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the media bark too soon in this instance though? Sounds like she's a gold digger who got in a scuffle with one of her hoe-friends and used it to try and get something out of Zeke.
(this coming from a certified Cowboys hater).

Too much drama for me either way.

True dat (on the drama).

What I do know is this. I've had bruises left on me by a man before and I'll be damned if it is gonna happen EVER again. (Hence, my "completely biased" remark.) This is one of those subjects where I can freely admit I am COMPLETELY closed-minded about the whole thing. BTDT and it ain't gonna happen again.

But ... you could bring right -- she could very easily be a good-digger. Seems to me, though, her end game would have been a ring. That's a much bigger pay off than a few bruises and a possibly false police report ... I'm glad I'm old (and was never one of the cheerleader pretty gals so it was never an issue anyway lol). :hey3:

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20841745_1591480864231929_3971744657554920239_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom