Who's the Randy B. from Tulsa OK that won the CZ Shadow from....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was wondering the same thing. Think that’s the second okie to win since they started running those contests a few months back. Sure wish it was me on some of these weapons.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang sure isn't me i never win a dang thing. And if i did win a gun i would probably shoot it a time or two and sell it off.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve won just enough to keep me entering such contests & raffles. Best firearms win was a Colt LE6920 AR15 in a Claremore Chamber of Commerce raffle on just 1 ticket of $10.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am am still too frustrated having not won the .50 Cal. Barrett from ClassicFirearms to care who won a CZ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
classicfirearms.com?

Anyone here?
Hi everyone,

I sent some pictures to Classic Firearms and was googling to see if they posted them anywhere... and accidentally found this thread.

My name is Randy Brown, I actually live just outside of Sapulpa, and I was the winner of this handgun. It is indeed a beauty, and I shot it earlier this week and it handles very well. I was not at all familiar with CZ before, but this gun is really nice and I've done a lot of online research since I found out I won it. Up until this, the most valuable thing I ever won was a 2 Liter bottle of Pepsi. LOL!

Randy

Attachments

• IMG_9521.jpg
    IMG_9521.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 140

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I sent some pictures to Classic Firearms and was googling to see if they posted them anywhere... and accidentally found this thread.

My name is Randy Brown, I actually live just outside of Sapulpa, and I was the winner of this handgun. It is indeed a beauty, and I shot it earlier this week and it handles very well. I was not at all familiar with CZ before, but this gun is really nice and I've done a lot of online research since I found out I won it. Up until this, the most valuable thing I ever won was a 2 Liter bottle of Pepsi. LOL!

Randy
Congrats and welcome to OSA Randy!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Randy
Welcome to OSA n such! Congrats too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom