Who's up for pitching in to do this like 4 times the size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Jump to about 8 mins in if you want to skip the junk.

Anyway who wants to do it bigger? Just need somewhere to do it...

Who knows maybe put the trashcan inside of the reactor and then have some tannerite in there so you can mix them with a bang.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No clue why it's called elephants toothpaste. The only thing I can think of is because it looks kinda like toothpaste when you make it in a 2 liter bottle and there is a WHOLE lot of the stuff.

And I am sure someone out there has rented a place to do stupid stuff like this. I would rather just go out into a field though, why make a huge mess in someone's house unless it's someone you REALLY don't like and you know you can get away with it. A really crappy boss would be a good one to pull this on though, set it up ahead of time so that when the boss comes in and sit's down it activates and fills the room.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a cool experiment, but the wish to be world famous for doing something like this is beyond me.
The current crop of folks that watch something like this and attribute some fame to it is pretty silly.
Get me a video online! I understand how that all works with the make a dime thing, but it's silly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom