Why Are Thousands of Military-Age Chinese Men Suddenly “Migrating” Across Our Southern Border?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to tell all of you this little fact, but if you check out the pictures of the "migrants" that are on the news and elsewhere, the vast, vast majority of ALL the nationalities coming across the border are "military age men."

Do you REALLY suppose that ALL of those men are planning on destroying our infrastructure?
And they are mostly NOT Mexican now. They are other nationalities. Hatian, Cuban, Chinese, Guatemalans,
East Europeans, and more. I haven't figured out where in Oklahoma they may be accumulating.
Or just how many are being allowed. Makes one wonder if the numbers are being ignored and if there is
anyone in State Gov. at least watching. It's such a political football we need to know. Seems I heard something about a Mexican Embassy being established in OK. They can only cross the Red River in so many places.
Anyone know anything?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And they are mostly NOT Mexican now. They are other nationalities. Hatian, Cuban, Chinese, Guatemalans,
East Europeans, and more. I haven't figured out where in Oklahoma they may be accumulating.
Or just how many are being allowed. Makes one wonder if the numbers are being ignored and if there is
anyone in State Gov. at least watching. It's such a political football we need to know. Seems I heard something about a Mexican Embassy being established in OK. They can only cross the Red River in so many places.
Anyone know anything?

In a number of cases, I think states have "welcomed" Mexican embassies because of the nature of Mexican immigrants being arrested for crimes and the embassies help to provide defense attorneys and advice.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to tell all of you this little fact, but if you check out the pictures of the "migrants" that are on the news and elsewhere, the vast, vast majority of ALL the nationalities coming across the border are "military age men."

Do you REALLY suppose that ALL of those men are planning on destroying our infrastructure?
Yes, or have something to do with the downfall of this country as a Republic.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, or have something to do with the downfall of this country as a Republic.
Being ‘Mercans we’ll probably make the thirty years war look like a busy afternoon. Half the kids already look at us old timers as out of touch. They don’t even get a whiff of the country we grew up in in their history classes. The ones that have an inkling are probably from the few rural families that haven’t been devastated by meth or worse. It’ll come down to a battle of wills like every conflict since the first hefted stone. There’s a better than good chance we lose it all, but I intend to make them talk about those crazy effers that wouldn’t quit til the soul left their bodies for a couple thousand years. If I win I win, If I lose here I win elsewhere so what’s the holdup?

Latest posts

Top Bottom