Why Bodycams are a Bad Idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You say that now, but wait until you need to call one.
I'm not sure where your discontent for law enforcement stems from and this is not the first time I've seen your anti-law enforcement rhetoric within this group. Clearly you have had a less than pleasurable encounter with them in the past and for that I am sorry. However, you judging all LEO by your bad encounter is just as bad as the Democommies saying all of us gun owners are violent killers...smh

Last edited:

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only problem with cops, they are just like any other group of people. Some are great/good, some are bad, some are in between. To say they are all good, is as ludicrous to say they are all bad.
Exactly, I've known many in my day, many were great people who truly wanted to make a difference, then there were a few I wouldn't trust to be a janitor.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cop???? Seems more like unprofessional bully's in a clown suit. Stand by my first statement. Ethical/professional law enforcement officers would never stoop that low or condone that type of behavior.
So considering that they all seem like a chummy bunch, I'm sure the ethical/professional ones were the first to report this and bring it to public light rather than it requiring a lawsuit or something on the part of the family?

The cops could have handled that a lot better and I agree body cams are a great thing for cops. They will help protect the good ones and weed out the bad. Then cities will be forced to pay higher salaries to get good cops and keep them.
Oh god that would be horrible. To pay for real trained professionals? Reminds me of the time I have to have a complicated surgery and I checked around and found reviews, records, etc that indicated that paying for the expensive surgeon would likely have a better outcome for me. Would these folks have ethical standards, respect the rule of law? Next up you might suggest we do like many countries and have a 4 year degree requirement, things like that?

Only problem with cops, they are just like any other group of people. Some are great/good, some are bad, some are in between. To say they are all good, is as ludicrous to say they are all bad.
Except that the good ones seem to shelter the bad ones. Lots of videos in public the last few years showing the bad folks but not a lot of news about the good ones doing much about it from what I've seen.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So considering that they all seem like a chummy bunch, I'm sure the ethical/professional ones were the first to report this and bring it to public light rather than it requiring a lawsuit or something on the part of the family?

Oh god that would be horrible. To pay for real trained professionals? Reminds me of the time I have to have a complicated surgery and I checked around and found reviews, records, etc that indicated that paying for the expensive surgeon would likely have a better outcome for me. Would these folks have ethical standards, respect the rule of law? Next up you might suggest we do like many countries and have a 4 year degree requirement, things like that?

Except that the good ones seem to shelter the bad ones. Lots of videos in public the last few years showing the bad folks but not a lot of news about the good ones doing much about it from what I've seen.
Just like most other groups.

Latest posts

Top Bottom