Why Did Biden Census Bureau Add 2.5 Million More Residents to Blue-State Population Count?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand this, you guys are saying that the results of the 2020 Census taken when Trump was in office were altered?

This chart looks pretty reasonable to me on how I would expect our population to be shifting, maybe that is all part of the nefarious plan...

https://www.census.gov/library/stor...-population-counts-will-soon-be-released.html

The Census was taken under Trump and the projections showed a big gain among red states with the blue states losing even more than they did. The final tallies were done under the Biden admin and do not match the projections.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Census was taken under Trump and the projections showed a big gain among red states with the blue states losing even more than they did. The final tallies were done under the Biden admin and do not match the projections.
Final tallies rarely match projections.

That's why they're called "projections" ...
:drunk2:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Would you expect the projections under Trump to show gains in blue states? :)

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what I know from my contacts, clients, and co-workers around the country, I've seen moves of them that match that CB chart very closely.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would you expect the projections under Trump to show gains in blue states? :)

The projections did show CO gaining a seat, but also showed CA and NY both losing more than one seat. Sorry guys but the projections were looking very accurate right up until Bumbing Biden took office.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The projections did show CO gaining a seat, but also showed CA and NY both losing more than one seat. Sorry guys but the projections were looking very accurate right up until Bumbing Biden took office.
How can you measure accuracy of a projection before the final tally?

C'mon, man... :D

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The projects were being compared against studies of people moving from blue states to states with lower tax rates. Pretty simple really.
Ah yes, multiple studies. And we all know how accurate studies can be... :rolleyes2

Even with a low ±% accuracy variation for each study, I really don't think this is a hill you want to defend.

Perhaps we can agree to disagree. :drunk2:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah yes, multiple studies. And we all know how accurate studies can be... :rolleyes2

Even with a low ±% accuracy variation for each study, I really don't think this is a hill you want to defend.

Perhaps we can agree to disagree. :drunk2:

Yet you want to defend the Biden admin? Some of those studies come from each states reported tax rolls. It has gotten so bad CA and NY are trying to tax people and companies that have moved out of state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom