Why do (some) Texans blame their Governor for…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I live here and have no idea what you’re talking about.

You must forget that your state is massive and there’s more to it than just East Texas. Lol

I believe there was a winter storm in Austin and Waco? Somewhere around there. Now there’s power outages?

And it’s your governors fault for some reason

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe after the 2020 giant power outages in Tx where little has been done to correct what caused those outages be the issue with the Governor?
Tx Ice storm has current power outages as far south as San Antonio.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe after the 2020 giant power outages in Tx where little has been done to correct what caused those outages be the issue with the Governor?
Tx Ice storm has current power outages as far south as San Antonio.
Still probably better than what Oklahoma did, which is hide the obscene cost for 2 years. :(

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost respect for Abbott during the covid debacle, because he started sounding like Whitmer and Cuomo as to what he was going to ”let” us do. :finger: I voted for him again for the same reason so many people voted for Biden, and that’s because I absolutely hate Robert Francis O’rourke.:finger:

I don’t see how Abbott had anything to do with the weather, but by the way he acted during covid, it appears he fancies himself as some kind of deity.:anyone:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry but every time I hear Beto I think of the Cheech and Chong Christmas song.
Some reindeers, y'know. He used ta hook them onto da sled, and then he
Used ta stand up inside da sled and hold on to da reins, and then call
Out their names, like, "On, Donner! On, Blitzen! On, Chewy! On, Tavo!
C'mon, Beto! " And then, the reindeers used ta take off into da sky and
Fly across da sky, man!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lost respect for Abbott during the covid debacle, because he started sounding like Whitmer and Cuomo as to what he was going to ”let” us do. :finger: I voted for him again for the same reason so many people voted for Biden, and that’s because I absolutely hate Robert Francis O’rourke.:finger:

I don’t see how Abbott had anything to do with the weather, but by the way he acted during covid, it appears he fancies himself as some kind of deity.:anyone:
Abbott lost me on the ERCOT disaster and completely lost me with the Uvalde debacle. When SHTF, he can't act with decisiveness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom