Why doesn’t Smith and Wesson make a…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just shot some full power 44 magnum ammo through my little gun, and it’s not nearly as fun to shoot as when shooting the 44 special handloads. As a matter of fact, it’s not fun at all.:blush:
I would assume it would be tough to single hand a glass of tea tonight? 😂
I shot some max load 300 grain through the 4” Super Redhawk a friend has. Not pleasant and major loss of velocity. Possibly because of powder selection?
Makes me appreciate the 7.6” I’ll be toting in griz country this summer. Much more manageable.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling:

The last gun show I went to a guy had a PAIR of NIB Lew Hortons. $775 each a .44 and a .41 mag. I seriously contemplated buying them both. Been kicking my own ass ever since. :(
Been quite a while since I've seen those models at that price. Considered a bargain now. I really want a LH 657.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just shot some full power 44 magnum ammo through my little gun, and it’s not nearly as fun to shoot as when shooting the 44 special handloads. As a matter of fact, it’s not fun at all.:blush:
Look at the bright side. You don’t even have to hit anything in self defense. You’ll have plenty of time to run away while they’re rolling on the ground putting the fire out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom