Why I "think" I don't need a Glock 43x for EDC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here you go you Glock 43X lovers!!

8BAB6405-A6EB-4D15-8828-F0B723A9DCE3.jpeg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Instead of a Glock, just go ahead and grow a beard and wear women's clothing. No one will want to mess with you, you will be an extra protected species and you will not have to worry about the Glock going off in your panties. 🤪 🤪 🤪

Dog 2.jpg

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Instead of a Glock, just go ahead and grow a beard and wear women's clothing. No one will want to mess with you, you will be an extra protected species and you will not have to worry about the Glock going off in your panties. 🤪 🤪 🤪

View attachment 326388
Nah, I'll stick with the Glock for now. I'm a fairly active guy, and I don't wear women's clothing.

When I get too old and fat to reliably haul myself from point A to point B, I'll get me a big ol' 1911 so I can watch it rust after a long day of keister carry as I ride my mobility scooter.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the same boat. I couldn’t justify the size difference for daily carry as I normally carry a Glock 19. The 43 just wouldn’t cut it due to size comparison. I carry a 380 LCP with a custom milled slide, and it has full size night sights, and a 13 lb recoil spring to help control the little snapper when my G19 isn’t an option. I’m consistent at 15yds on 8in steel plates with the LCP, and It’s practically undetectable, and comfortable.

I do shoot 3-4 days a week at OKCGC, so my confidence in the LCP is proven for defense and the possibly of having to engage a target at 15yds or less. I would feel more confident in the G43 shooting further, but the size between the 19 and 43 isn’t practical for me. The LCP in this configuration is perfect, but not even slightly comparable to the control I have of my G19.

Latest posts

Top Bottom