Why is Guymon not the hottest place to live right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a good friend when we were kids that moved to Guymon. His dad was the president of the bank of the panhandle iirc. My family went once and i remember driving through Beaver Oklahoma and seeing the Beaver Cleaners. My friends and I thought that was the funniest thing ever.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a good friend when we were kids that moved to Guymon. His dad was the president of the bank of the panhandle iirc. My family went once and i remember driving through Beaver Oklahoma and seeing the Beaver Cleaners. My friends and I thought that was the funniest thing ever.
Did you stop at Hooker? :laugh6:

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We did the 5 state ride poker run there earlier this year. Some was interesting and some of it wasn't. Not a bad town to visit, but I need hills and curves to keep my bike happy. I can be in the Ozarks in half the time it took us to get to Guymon.
Met some interesting folks though, for sure.
Rode over the Beaver River. It was dry. Nobody likes a dry Beaver 🦫
And there ain't no trees.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We did the 5 state ride poker run there earlier this year. Some was interesting and some of it wasn't. Not a bad town to visit, but I need hills and curves to keep my bike happy. I can be in the Ozarks in half the time it took us to get to Guymon.
Met some interesting folks though, for sure.
Rode over the Beaver River. It was dry. Nobody likes a dry Beaver 🦫
And there ain't no trees.

Yeah the only pretty part of that ride is from Clayton to Kenton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom