Why is Guymon not the hottest place to live right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeppers...

...I well remember those Pioneer Days celebrations. The wife (as a kid) rode from Elkhart, KS to Guymon for that parade. We had friends from Ponca City that worked rodeos as a clown act, and he had a mule that would kick beach balls when they were thrown at him. He asked me and a classmate to help him with that part of the act by chasing after the balls after being kicked. (That mule worked my tail off.)

I did the Elkhart trail ride a few times. Point Rock Riders

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone wants any news updates in Guymon let me know.

The most recent is The Ambassador motel/restaurant whatever you want to call it is in the process of being demolished. Oh and one of our best Mexican seafood taco restaurants is for sale and the owners are moving. Ugh.

Ah. Good ol Small town news.
Which Mex place? I've been to most of them and all were pretty good.

I never stayed at the Ambassador. I stayed at the Travelodge ONCE. I offered to fix their fire alarm system that was in trouble but they declined. It should have been red tagged.

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Which Mex place? I've been to most of them and all were pretty good.

I never stayed at the Ambassador. I stayed at the Travelodge ONCE. I offered to fix their fire alarm system that was in trouble but they declined. It should have been red tagged.

Seafood and Taco Shop. That’s the name when you Google it at least.

Locals call it “SeafoodTaco”

Latest posts

Top Bottom