Why isn't this woman in jail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's a democrat so what did you expect? How many times have we heard democrats say No One Is Above The Law? Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm😏

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, them damn cyclists!
252898-behind2hours.jpg

perhaps-i-treated-you-too-harshly.jpg

Last edited:

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you insinuating the car driver was (possibly) drunk, or the cyclist?
Are we positive alcohol is related here? Or is this purely speculation?
I was making a joke about someone that didn't appear to even notice she struck someone. I thought that was evident to everyone..... apparently not. Here is some pure speculation. I think literally everyone would notice striking a large person dead-on with their vehicle, and since she didn't appear to even slightly slow down I think her judgement was severely impaired. It seems ordinary stupidity is quite a stretch here so I will go out on a limb and actually speculate also that she was probably under the influence. Of course by the time she was interviewed she probably was sober.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was making a joke about someone that didn't appear to even notice she struck someone. I thought that was evident to everyone..... apparently not. Here is some pure speculation. I think literally everyone would notice striking a large person dead-on with their vehicle, and since she didn't appear to even slightly slow down I think her judgement was severely impaired. It seems ordinary stupidity is quite a stretch here so I will go out on a limb and actually speculate also that she was probably under the influence. Of course by the time she was interviewed she probably was sober.

Fair enough.
I agree, hitting a bike would/should be blatantly obvious to anyone.
I think she panic'd and (obviously) fled the scene. When fear sets in, it can make you do irrational things.

Although, I do understand your reasoning.
Based on the below, this democrat absolutely needs to resign and fade away.

More info for context:
Video shows DeGise waited six hours to report hit-and-run; she says she’s not resigning

Councilwoman Amy DeGise Had 9 Outstanding Traffic Tickets: Report

Party unity, 2025 elections hang on how Hudson Dems handle DeGise’s hit-and-run, insiders say

Latest posts

Top Bottom