Why My Family Opposes Certain Vaccines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's been an amount of ignorance in what you've said or your stance on the "safety" of the herd so to speak.

The safety of the herd is not my concern. I don’t think anyone who gets a vaccine is doing it altruistically (ie safety of the herd)...they’re doing it for their own benefit.

You getting your logins crossed? "He" was citing evidence and babbling when asked direct questions and so I'd love to see some reference.

I’m not Ethan N. Any moderator can prove that. As I said though, do your own research.

Speaking to you now though I guess? ...... YOU said you are here to educate. So educate. Nevermind your reasoning is completely retarded ( well within your rights though.)

My “education” was in providing a reason why one family refuses certain vaccinations, since the MSM tends to not go far beyond the “anti-Vaxxer is stupid” trope.

The same kind of reasoning could be applied in that you should refuse to be a citizen of the United States because you are morally against slavery. Doubt your conviction goes that far though.

That argument doesn’t even make sense.

Before you came back, couldn't you have guessed that there would still be people here?

People, yes. Same childish people unfortunately. At no time did I say anyone had to agree with me nor did I call anyone a name, yet I’ve been called ignorant, retarded, assclown, arrogant and a troll just for providing a reason for refusing certain vaccinations. I even said I wasn’t opposed to vaccinations in principle, just those developed using fetal stem cells. No wonder we get the type of people in Washington that we do, when we as a society can’t even debate civilly.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The safety of the herd is not my concern. I don’t think anyone who gets a vaccine is doing it altruistically (ie safety of the herd)...they’re doing it for their own benefit.

Reading is fundamental as they say. YOU asked why people would "give a shyt" if they aren't vaccinated. I was showing that unvaccinated people are a threat to infants and those with a compromised immune system. You probably haven't figured out the irony in your stance in reference to said infants though eh?

My “education” was in providing a reason why one family refuses certain vaccinations, since the MSM tends to not go far beyond the “anti-Vaxxer is stupid” trope

and now you don't like the responses when you give answers to the question nobody asked? as far as the rest..... if the shoe fits.....

.That argument doesn’t even make sense.

Sure it does, you just don't like it because it blows your stance out of the water. Your conviction is cherry picked because I'll bet you don't follow suit with other moral issues from the past in our society.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The safety of the herd is not my concern.
Herd safety is the concern of the herd. If you want to be your own true self, on your own, doing your own research, The safety of you is not the herd's concern. There's your choice. Quarantine. It's a public heath issue.

(I realize that one or two people on here can get a little rude, but it's only because they don't understand how sensitive guys like you and me are. Give them a break)

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The OP needs to do what is right, not what we think is right but what is right for his children and family. To have his children come down with some communicable disease when it could have been permitted is inexcusable and to spread it to other children is worse than inexcusable, it is creating problems for others and that is no only inexcusable but nigh onto a crime.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard something on KRMG on the way home this afternoon about vaccinations at school without parental consent. I am googling and can't find it. Does anyone know about that?

Look the way I see each person has a right to choose whether to vaccinate or not. This was a very hard decision for my wife and I knowing someone who had 2 boys with severe autism. We ended up doing it. We have friends who didn't vaccinate their kids. My kids are very close to them. I don't think they are crazy. I think they have made a choice and have to live with the consequences. Same as with people who choose to vaccinate.

I can tell you one time we were at the park with our kids when they were very small and a man had his young daughter there playing. He said she couldn't go to school because she had chicken pocks. I wanted to pimp slap that idiot. Great job man take your sick kid to a playground so you can transmit it to as many people as possible. Might as well take her to chick-fil-a germ-a-ground while your at it. So its people like that you have to be concerned about if you don't vaccinate. Them and the millions of illegals entering our country with every disease known to man. /End Rant

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard something on KRMG on the way home this afternoon about vaccinations at school without parental consent. I am googling and can't find it. Does anyone know about that?

Look the way I see each person has a right to choose whether to vaccinate or not. This was a very hard decision for my wife and I knowing someone who had 2 boys with severe autism. We ended up doing it. We have friends who didn't vaccinate their kids. My kids are very close to them. I don't think they are crazy. I think they have made a choice and have to live with the consequences. Same as with people who choose to vaccinate.

I can tell you one time we were at the park with our kids when they were very small and a man had his young daughter there playing. He said she couldn't go to school because she had chicken pocks. I wanted to pimp slap that idiot. Great job man take your sick kid to a playground so you can transmit it to as many people as possible. Might as well take her to chick-fil-a germ-a-ground while your at it. So its people like that you have to be concerned about if you don't vaccinate. Them and the millions of illegals entering our country with every disease known to man. /End Rant
The autism thing is dead. Totally fake research. My goodness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom