Why not Rubio?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I've read that. I've read the transcript. Rubio never says or implies how old the earth is. In a polite way he implied that the age of the earth has no place in our economy.

I will concede that if the topic is about the age of the Earth, perhaps a politician isn't the right guy to expect a good answer from.

So while one can spin or muddy up the water, do we really care what any politician thinks about the age of the earth?

I see the article as something that steers a voter away from real issues into the realm of partisan propaganda.

Much like Hillarys email or Benghazi, this article is not a "big deal" except to the haters.

I know it was put to him as a "Gotcha!" question, but I would have liked him to have told the interviewer that that question was personal in nature, instead of trying to spin away from it. It's not a real big deal.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know it was put to him as a "Gotcha!" question, but I would have liked him to have told the interviewer that that question was personal in nature, instead of trying to spin away from it. It's not a real big deal.

Yes I agree.

The worst thing I dislike about Rubio is his association with Radical Tea Party ideals. I remember how he campaigned to win the Senate seat. It worked to get elected but my question is; does he still hold these ideals? His current voting record falls in line with Cruz/Bachman and company As Well As Glimpses of Bohners RHINO camp.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In other news, Cruz is polling well with Hispanic voters. :D

You mean the rich Tejano ' s in his district. Yes he will poll well with them but I doubt many legal Hispanics in NY or Philly were polled.

Remember Rick, there difference between Mexican hispanics, South American hispanics, Caribbean Hispanics, which is very different from Cuban hispanics.

So yes Cruz polled well with Rich Hispanics in his district.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean the rich Tejano ' s in his district. Yes he will poll well with them but I doubt many legal Hispanics in NY or Philly were polled.

Remember Rick, there difference between Mexican hispanics, South American hispanics, Caribbean Hispanics, which is very different from Cuban hispanics.

So yes Cruz polled well with Rich Hispanics in his district.

So you're saying that Cruz needs Rubio to run with him as co-president?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So you're saying that Cruz needs Rubio to run with him as co-president?

Noway lol. Cruz needs to go away like Bachman and Palin. Rubio should distant himself from the Tea Party. Politically he should find a Midwestern older Conservative, similar to how Bush did with Cheney and How Obama did with Biden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom