Why not Rubio?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Repubs have a lot of good candidates running of the presidency, but Rubio? He drinks water! How repulsive and horrible that must be!!!
Remember when he gave the Republican rebuttal to :I think Obama's speech" and he reached over and took a swig of bottled water? The media ripped Rubio a new one on that. Personally, I like Rubio, Walker (but they'll attempt to degrade him because he isn't as smart as the Democrat candidate because he doesn't have a college education. Neither did Harry Truman but he did a better than fair job in the office. I'm going to wait until the primaries of course and vote but for the general election, I plan on voting for the opposite of Obama.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Repubs have a lot of good candidates running of the presidency, but Rubio? He drinks water! How repulsive and horrible that must be!!!
Remember when he gave the Republican rebuttal to :I think Obama's speech" and he reached over and took a swig of bottled water? The media ripped Rubio a new one on that. Personally, I like Rubio, Walker (but they'll attempt to degrade him because he isn't as smart as the Democrat candidate because he doesn't have a college education. Neither did Harry Truman but he did a better than fair job in the office. I'm going to wait until the primaries of course and vote but for the general election, I plan on voting for the opposite of Obama.

How do you plan on doing that?

1. He's not running again.
2. There is no such thing as opposite candidates. They are far more alike than they are different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom