Why one cop carries 145 rounds of ammo on the job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After having read this thread, my confidence in my .45 and 9mms is shaken. More rounds aint the answer, .44 magnum is the answer. That BG wasn't staying still long enough to get a CNS shot, until he played peek-a-boo from beneath the car - and two head shots later he STILL HAD VITAL SIGNS!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After having read this thread, my confidence in my .45 and 9mms is shaken. More rounds aint the answer, .44 magnum is the answer. That BG wasn't staying still long enough to get a CNS shot, until he played peek-a-boo from beneath the car - and two head shots later he STILL HAD VITAL SIGNS!

Thats why bigger is not always better, and a good reason to carry ..at least.. one other handgun (rifles in the truck).
An dont be skeered ..Taurus Raging Bull 454 casull aint nothin to be ashamed of, dont let the haters get to ya man... ;)

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why? I've never downloaded any magazine on duty or otherwise.

2 reasons. Reliability, but that's less any issue with modern equipment. Secondly and more importantly fast positive reloads under pressure, a fully stuffed magazine magazine on a bolt/slide forward reload is harder to positively seat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom